Tuesday 1 October 2013

Garnier's Sakura White Range


Presenting to you.....

Garnier's Sakura White Range!

Promising you a glowing and radiant skin in 4 weeks! This regime consists of 4 steps. Read on to find out more!


I have been using these products for a month now and I cant wait to share with you how much i love them!!


This is the facial wash. I love this wash! It is light pink in colour. I love how it smells! Just squeeze out a small dollop on your palm. Start massaging all over your face. This cleanser is quite foamy(I like!). I once tried using this to remove my makeup. I was shocked how my eyeliner, mascara and foundation all came off so easy! Now you might worry, does that mean it may too strong and may cause dryness? Not to worry! My face still felt smooth and soft!


The next step is to use the Essence Lotion. Pour some on a cotton pad or use your fingers to rub it all over your face. This lotion will give your face all the hydration it needs.

  
The third step would be to moisturise! This is a day cream. What I like about this is that it contains SPF.  I would not use this at night as it contains SPF. Now you can be assured that your face is being protected all day long! 


The last step that you may not want to skip! Use this once a week for a radiance! What I really like about this mask is that it is really moist!

Who should use these : People looking for a skincare range to soothe the skin and that is also affordable.

Did you know that these products also help in lightening the marks or acne on your skin?

See your skin radiant and glowing in 4 weeks! 

Hope you found this useful and Thank you for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment