Friday 16 August 2013

Body shop tea tree oil range


I received a text from Body Shop in July about their new products. I like their foaming cleanser. So I decided to go check these out.


Offers for members! 


I got this box instead. It comes with their new cool&creamy wash, squeaky clean scrub and tea tree oil.




1. Cool&Creamy wash

This wash is meant to be used in the morning. It is quite cooling on the face. What I like about this is that it doesn't leave a tight feeling on the face. What I didn't like about this is that it is not foamy. I like my soaps to be foamy! 

2. Squeaky clean scrub

I got a shock when I was told that it can be used daily. As we know, scrubs should be used 2 - 3  times a week to get rid of the dead skin. I asked the lady 'won't scrubbing daily cause the skin to get damaged?' She said that the bits are quite mild thus making it suitable for daily use. This is to be used at night. One of the best scrubs i have used!

Use a moisturizer after the scrub to help skin replenish moisture! 

3. Tea tree oil

This product is sold once every 10 seconds! This is meant to applied to the scars. 
This oil is quite good. I used it at night. The next day, I felt that the redness had faded! If you have acne on your skin, this is your to-go-to! 

Overall, i felt that the products were not bad.. i liked the scrub and tea tree oil best. 

That's it for today!

Thank you for the support!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment