Saturday 10 August 2013

June Bellabox

Hello Everyone!! Finally having some time to do June Bellabox review!

So here is a picture of the box! Wanderlust theme! June was all about vacations! Except that I didn't have the time to go for one! But I'm going to make up for it! Hehe!




So lets get down to the products!
As usual, the box comes with a card that provides us with necessary information!



This is a guide for getting around in Bali.. Even Bellabox knows its one of my favorite places eh!



This is the VMV Hypoallergenics ID Monolaurin Gel. Use this mattifier on facial skin for acne and shine control. This can also be applied to areas prone to sweat or acne like chest, back and arms to treat and prevent blemishes from forming. Allow can be used as hand and feet anti-fungal, disinfectant sanitizer.

I like how this is not a greasy/oily kind of gel. When I applied it on my face, it felt really cooling! It helped in controlling the shine on my face! Especially in this heat!!



This is the VMV Hypoallergenics Re-Everything Face Hand Body Lotion!
Phew! What a lengthy one! This promises intense moisture in a light cream that also offers heightened cell renewal and gentle microdermabrasion to remove dead skin cells!

This item is LOVE! This really helped in keeping my face moisturized! Even when I had a breakout, it helped in clearing ASAP! Overall, I'm happy seeing the results of my skin! :)



This is the BOMB cosmetics shower gel. The one I got had a mix of scents I couldn't figure! But....it sure smelled soooooo nice! As the shower gel is olive oil based, you can be assured that your skin is well moisturized!



This is the Skin Pharmacy Silky Smooth Sunscreen. Ok I'll admit. I don't really use sunscreen. Why? Cause I hate how my skin feels icky/oily after applying them! But! This is really awesome! It almost dissolves into your skin.. So now you can apply sunscreen liberally without feeling like you are wearing any!



This is the Creed perfume! It's a light spring scent.. I felt that the top notes came off strong and by the time it came to the end notes, the scent came out quite light.



So the bonus item for this month! Loreal Paris Extraordinary Oil!
I was so excited to receive this! It was something I had been wanting to try! It claims to be a miracle oil that can be used to protect, nourish and shine touch up our hair without weighing our hair down! I couldn't wait to try it! I must say that this product really works! It made my hair look more manageable and smooth! What I really love is that, it does not leave a greasy feeling! Yes I think you can know by now how much I dislike greasy/oily creams!!



I got the veet hair removal cream which I never used. I find creams rather messy and I prefer waxing instead.

So this is all about the June's box! Hope you liked it!

Thanks a lot for the support!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment