Sunday 6 October 2013

September Bellabox!

Hello Everyone! Today I am going to be sharing with you about my sept Bellabox.

In September,  the box was in a light pink shade. Their theme?

Pink Me Up! 




Look at those goodies!



1. La Clinica Gly C Refine Micro Dermabrasion Facial Exfoliating Scrub

What a lengthy name this has! No more going for facials just for the Micro Dermabrasion! This scrub is your superb skincare remedy for a smoother and softer skin. Scrub your grub away to make way for a radiant complexion!

My thoughts: the beads in the scrub are really tiny and a lot! As I started scrubbing, I felt that it was a bit pain. Like a sharp tingling one. But after washing my face, I could feel that my skin was really smooth. But I couldn't help but wonder if it is spoiling the skin? 


2. Recoliv Beauty Collagen

Want good skin? You might wanna try collagen. This is an all- natural product; an unique blend of German Collagen, French olive,  and red grape extract. It is packed conveniently. Enhanced with potent antioxidants that will improve your skin's elasticity and reduce wrinkles. 





My thoughts: it has a bitter taste! Not something I want to get again!  And the colour is not so appealing.



3. Sugar and Butter lip polish  

Blended with shea butter and coconut oil, up the gorgeousness of your lips with this. Exfoliate and wipe away to reveal a set of yummy looking lips!

My thoughts: a good product to use weekly! Do apply lip balm after exfoliating!



4. Wish Formula JJOYY Bubble Peeling Pad

Created with an easy to hold handle, this patent obtained peeling pad contains natural AHA and extracts that helps to elimintae dead skin cells and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles to reveal a much healthier and luminous radiance.




My thoughts: I really like this one! Thanks to the handle,  its very convenient to hold and just rub away. You will see that your skin is smoother instantly! You don't have to put any soap. Its already mixed in the sponge!






5. Inido Cosmeceutical Renew cream

Allow your skin to be born again with this skin renewal formula. Suitable for all skin! This anti aging cream is designed to soften, gently exfoliate and rejuvenate the skin. 

My thoughts: this cream is to be used at night. I experienced a slight tingling sensation. This is apparently normal due to the presence of fruit acids. I have since passed the cream to my mom. 

Thank you for reading my blog! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment