Thursday 17 October 2013

L'Oréal Elseve Extraordinary Oil





This is one product I have to share with you babies.  As most of you may know,  L'Oréal has to be my favourite when it comes to haircare. I enjoy using their range best as I see results that I want.

Ok, so a brief introduction to my hair. It has gone through rebonding and colouring. When I first did it, my hair looked gorgeous. But over time, my hair started to become dry.

And then came this product in my bellabox. I fell in love with the results I got instantly.  It makes your hair shiny and smooth. Best part? No greasy feel on hair!

So I went to get the bottle asap!

Isnt the bottle pretty? Its made of glass! It looks like a bottle of liquid gold!

What I like is the pump of the bottle. Compared to pouring out, this prevents spilling.

There are 3 ways to using this oil.

1. Pre shampoo treatment. Use this to condition hair before shampooing.

2. use this as a finishing touch to the hairstyle you have created.

3. Apply to damp hair and blowdry or airdry your hair.


This hair product boasts of 5 in 1 miracle perfector.

1. Hair has a glowing shine.
2. Hair feels intensely nourished.
3. Hair flows with silky softness
4. Hair is sumptuously smooth.
5. Hair looks beautifully perfected.

All you need is about 2 pumps. But it is subjected to your hair length. Rub your palms together and then apply to hair.

If you havent tried, I strongly recommend you to do so. If you have tried this, do drop a comment on how you found it.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment