Saturday 22 June 2013

May Favourites!

I picked up some items in Apr/May to try. Here are two of my favourites.


I have heard so nuch about Revlon foundations from my friends. Finally i got around to trying it. This is the Revlon Colorstay foundation. It is a liquid foundation. I am using the shade Toast. I love how this product gives me a medium to full coverage! I use this with my beauty blender and my face just looks flawless! :))) I dont have to conceal much after that.


I picked this products up at Guardian's. I had undergone rebonding and hair colouring. So i decided to use this John Frieda full body range so that my hair does not look damaged. Very often, we tend to forget upkeeping maintenance after subjecting our hair to harsh chemicals. This results in hair breakge and frizziness. I like how this product helps me keep my hair shiny and smooth. There are other ranges too. It is always important to use products that is for your type. What works best for some may not neccesarily work for you. So always use what is suited for you.

I hope you enjoyed reading this post and found it useful for you.

Thank you for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment